My new WD 4tb My Passport failed to install

When my new wd 4tb drive arrived, it had two icons, one was to install the files for Mac and the other was to install the files for PC. I pressed on the icon for PC to install the files for my Windows 7 PC. It loaded several files and before it could complete the install, I got an error message that WD was having issues and it could not complete the install and to try again later. I tried later for 3 days in a row but got the same message. i thought perhaps the drive itself might be faulty and I returned it to Amazon and got a new one, however, when attempting to install the new drive, I got the same error message. Any ideas what I might be able to do to fix this problem?

You are encountering an issue with installing WD software for your new 4TB drive on your Windows 7 PC.
To resolve this problem, you can take several steps.
First, ensure your Windows 7 PC meets the system requirements for the WD software. Outdated operating systems may not be fully compatible with new hardware. Update Windows 7 to the latest version with the latest updates and service packs to address any potential compatibility issues. Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall software before attempting the installation, as security software can sometimes interfere. Try running the installer as an administrator or in compatibility mode for an earlier Windows version if needed. If the installation continues to fail, you can use the drive without the WD software by manually copying your files to it. Finally, consider reaching out to WD customer support for specialized assistance. Keep in mind that Windows 7 is no longer supported, so upgrading to a more recent Windows version might also be a viable solution. Always back up important data before making software changes or updates, and exercise caution when disabling security software, re-enabling it afterward.