My cloud shares resetting twonky

Hi

my wdmcloud backs up to a public folder which means the music folder is buried quite deep

P:\WD SmartWare.swstor\JAMES\Volume.ec572f21.1ebf.4370.a57f.c6eeb8375f52\Users\James\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music

Through twonky I share the public folders for itunes music, photos and videos, however I am trying to ignore a sepperate folder with all my dj music in it

Everytime mycloud reboots all the shares I set up get reset and it is a pain resetrting up a couple of times a week

I share the following folders each time through twonky

P:\WD SmartWare.swstor\JAMES\Volume.ec572f21.1ebf.4370.a57f.c6eeb8375f52\Users\James\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Music

P:\WD SmartWare.swstor\JAMES\Volume.ec572f21.1ebf.4370.a57f.c6eeb8375f52\Users\James\Videos

P:\WD SmartWare.swstor\JAMES\Volume.ec572f21.1ebf.4370.a57f.c6eeb8375f52\Users\James\Pictures

P:\WD SmartWare.swstor\JAMES\Volume.ec572f21.1ebf.4370.a57f.c6eeb8375f52\Users\James\SkyDrive

I have tried telling twonky to ignore directories TRAKTORMUSIC, VINYLRIPS but this doesnt seem to work

I have also tried setting TRAKTORMUSIC, VINYLRIPS to compilation folders

Any other ideas to stop this constantly resetting or how to ignore the above 2 folders please?

Thanks, James

has the company twonky now gone as cannot see support from their site too

This is from their forum:

Dear Twonky user,

In our on-going efforts to improve your experience with Twonky products, we are pleased to announce the launch of a new support community as a supplement to the Twonky Forum. The existing forum will continue to be available to you as a user-driven discussion space, while the new community will serve as a social knowledge base and our official channel for product support and feedback.

The Twonky Forum has served as a wonderful way for us to interact with users and we encourage you to still use it to communicate with other Twonky fans. Our new community, provided by Get Satisfaction, offers additional benefits, including the ability to vote for questions, problems and ideas to help us prioritize responses, improved organization and better search capabilities. We look forward to hearing from you. You can find the new support site here: http://community.twonky.com/

Thanks,
The Twonky Team