My Cloud Reports New Plex Update Available Incorrectly

Hello,

I have upgraded the Plex media server to 0.9.14.6, and the Web UI for Plex confirms that I am on the latest version. However, the My Cloud Mirror Admin Apps Page is notifying me that a new update is available, and refers to version 0.9.12.3 - which is obviously older than the one Plex themselves advise to update to. Should I purposefully go back to the older version?

Thanks,

Brian

That happened to me before, i just went to the plex.tv site and downloaded it from there and installed the appilcation manually and it sloved it for me. I would keep up-to-date rather than using an old release. I suppose WD’s servers in which the apps are taken take some time to keep up-to-date with new releases.

Thanks Baraka. That’s what I’ve done, and I’ll just ignore the warning notifications for now.

1 Like

Hi
I am trying to install the update and I can’t locate it on plex.tv.
It appears only versions for different models are available for download - not the MyCloud Mirror.
Can you direct me to the link?
Thanks

Now that is interesting, i checked myself and it is no longer there, i was just on it last night and it was there for the MIrror versions very interesting. Anyhow here is the link https://downloads.plex.tv/plex-media-server/0.9.14.6.1620-e0b7243/WDMyCloudMirror_plexmediaserver_09146.1620-e0b7243.bin

Not sure why it isn’t showing there.

-Baraka