My cloud problem in map drive and using www.wdtogo.com

When im trying to open some files in mycloud this credentials is always asking. I don’t know what is the username and password for that. See the image below

WDmycloudsignin.jpg

not sure your exact issue

at the wd2go.com sight you enter the email you assigned to the user on the mycloud and the password you set up by following the link in the email sent to the user. if you see the shares it sounds like this portion is working.

to map a share from the wd2go.com site, after signing in click the share, the password being asked here is the password for the user on the mycloud that is accosiated with the email above and is probably not the same as the email password.

Are you able to provide images of what you are seeing? See images below and say if it is one of them.

Image One

WDmycloudsignin.jpg

Image Two

WDMyCloudSignIn.JPG

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

Are you able to provide images of what you are seeing? See images below and say if it is one of them.

Image One

WDmycloudsignin.jpg

Image Two

WDMyCloudSignIn.JPG

Hello cat0w,

Image one is always showing if i will click the file i want to open some files in www.wdtogo.com im already connected on mycloud but still asking for credentials same on the image one