My Cloud OS3 - Access to Settings?

Model WDBCTL0030HWT-EESN - Does the ending of Remote Access explain why I cannot get into the User Settings to manage the device eg change password / Disable / Rescan etc etc. I used to access via browser ip, so I get why this no longer works but what other method can I use to manage settings within my home network?

Directions on how to access the My Cloud Dashboard:

Single-Bay My Cloud OS 3 Dashboard Access
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detailweb/a_id/15104

If one has not configured their My Cloud for a fixed, reserved or static IP address then the IP address of the My Cloud can potentially change. Either when the My Cloud is power cycled/rebooted or the network router (DHCP server) has been power cycled/rebooted. The solution is to access the router’s administration section’s DHCP server and reserve an IP address for the My Cloud.

Otherwise check what the front LED color is. Certain colors like red can indicate a hard drive issue. Other basic troubleshooting steps. Reboot the My Cloud. Try a different network cable to connect the My Cloud to the local network. Connect the My Cloud direct to the main router, avoid connecting the My Cloud to mesh nodes or powerline and similar network extenders.

Also check that your browser does not block the IP address the device uses. Turn off add-ons such as uBlock Origin and NoScript for the My Cloud UI page.