I would like to purchase a WD My Cloud. But before I need to be sure it can do what it needs to do
My wife and I are both using macintosh computers with Samsung Android phones.
We would like to use the drive to
- connect the drive via Ethernet to our Internet TV box (our router and wifi machine)
- connect the drive to our TV via USB to watch movies and photos
- backup our computers with Time Machine
- place and access some files we would like to share with our computers.
- place and access some files we would like to share with our phones (maybe photo stream ?)
The problem is that our TV only reads FAT32 drives, so can anyone confirm that we can do all the listed above when the drive is formatted in FAT32 ?
thank you in advance for any useful answer