My Cloud Login failed 504 Gateway Time-out error

This is a joke, it’s never ending and seriously hampering my business!

2 Likes

What can’t be fix… Just redo what you all attempted to fix. Any extra shouldn’t have been done. Especially if you don’t have a fire plan exit.

Thank goodness, all seems to be working now. Hope it is for everyone else who’ve contributed! :slight_smile:

:rage: No, still a no go! :rage:

it works right now

Again down intermittent for me

Working this morning so far, let’s see if it stays that way or if this is just a tease again :thinking:

It appears they got their servers back on line. Call them they are also using the phone app errors to get you back online remotely…

Still nothing :confused:

I have not been able to get anyone from outside in to the system for weeks now. Flipping hopeless.
Just getting connection failed when I try to get it to talk to MyCloud.
Bonkers when everyone needs to work from home.
Is everyone binning them and buying something more reliable ?
Sure aint buying WD again.

hola buen dia, como va la respuesta para todos lo usuarios que tiene problemas para conectarse con su nube personal?, podrian decirnos cual es la falla, que se puede hacer ? bajar el firmware o actualizar a otra version sin problema? es inaceptable la cantidad de tiempo que llevamos sin solución.

y que puertos utilizaste ?

hola, con esto pueden acceder desde la Web.

I am having a similar issue with “no internet access”. first noticed issue when date stamp on new files changed, I realised that it had reverted to 2013, then noticed my cloud users could not access remotely, on further investigation I also noticed that I could not update firmware.

Then whilst I was logged into device (via LAN / Ethernet), I was able to update from os3 to os5.

After install and reboot I have not been able to access internet.

Note: this all worked fine previously, and I don’t believe any settings have changed on my modem/router. (All other connected devices work fine).

From reading this thread it seems to be a bug.