My Cloud Login failed 504 Gateway Time-out error

Same Problem, but I was able to fix the situation. You need to manually update your port forward section of your router. The MyCloud device used to do this on it’s own previously. Once you setup the proper ‘port forwards’, it will begin working again. You may have to turn off/on the cloud access option in settings. But this got my unit back online to the outside world.

Good luck

Can you be so kind and explain how to do it step by step? I’m actually not very good with this stuff :confused:

Yay finally fixed! :slight_smile:

Not fixed for me. Any advice on fixes would be much appreciated!

1 Like

4 days over still the Mycloud remote issue is not resolved.

1 Like

Bugger! Thought it was fixed but it ain’t. Yesterday for a completely unrelated reason I rebooted my router and that resolved things. Just tried logging in and got the can’t connect screen of doom - all over again!

1 Like

For ■■■■’s sake WD, really!? Get this ■■■■ done already!!!

This is totally unacceptable. You’d think during an international crisis where more and more people are needing to work from home that WD would sort this as a priority or AT LEAST update us.

SORT IT OUT

2 Likes

What is the problem?! Have only had this thing since January may have to get rid of it! Fix the problem already!

1 Like

I truly can’t believe this issue is taking so long to figure and fix. I don’t think WD are taking this quite as seriously as we the users. There’s a reason we shell out a not insignificant amount of money for these devices - it’s because we need to use them and any interuption in services has a deleterious effect in our being able to complete important tasks.

1 Like

I’va paid 200 euros for my EX2 PRO, and i don’t have MyCloud, this is f.ucking silly :confused:
Coronavirus?

I got in for 1 afternoon, then it just stops again.WTF!!!

1 Like

Having the same problem … can’t access any of my WD NAS :frowning:
WD PLEASE fix this problem

Hello Joe, just wondering, is web access still working for you?

1 Like

Still no resolution, and more importantly no updates or timescales from WD. Shows a huge disregard for customers.

1 Like

3 Likes

Just got this reply - a glimmer of hope?

1 Like

Nope. Not remotely or from my home. I have it installed at my office. I can access it through my network only. I do need to access it remotely… It has been too long…

I’m glad they are responding via email. I’m going to send them a notice as well. They make it hard to get in touch with them.

they reply me through email this

Thank you for your email reply and for the update regarding the mycloud.com issue.

Unfortunately, I regret to inform you that the issue persists and we do not have an ETA to provide for its resolution. We would like to apologize for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Western Digital Service and Support
http://support.wdc.com

Note: If you have not visited our community forums, please make sure to do so. You may also find the answer(s) to your question(s) there. Link to WD community forums at http://community.wd.com

1 Like