My Cloud Home shows connected to router but does NOT appear online or on the app

Hi,

The My Cloud Home device was working perfectly fine until recently. I can NOT access any files nor can I login online to access my files.

The error message on my the WD app on my desktop shows “No Usb Device connected” when I login and when I try to login online it beings an error message showing “Let’s find your device”.

The My Cloud Home device has also been switched on/off multiple times and has also been relocated another place being connected a different ethernet port and also using a different ethernet cable. However there has been no luck… The solid white light is showing on the My Cloud Home device.

The My Cloud Home device is showing as connected to the router under the “connected devices” section on the router but still shows as a blank to try and gain any access.

HELP!!! Has the device gone dead? or do I need to change some settings?

1 Like

Hi @yblubna,

Hi,

I appreciate that you have performed the troubleshooting steps.

Please contact the WD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

1 Like

I have same issue. Device suddenly appears offline and cant access the files. Router status shows connected to Internet.

I am having the same issue tried everything but it’s not working. It works for few minutes after restart but and stops working.

Reinstall WD Discovery.

My MCH does not apear online. I can’t acces to my data trough any device