My Cloud Home is Offline and can't get connected

2020-05-01T22:00:00Z My Cloud Home shows offline after the recent updates and can’t get connected to the Internet. It is listed in my router (as not connected device) and Software is actual (new install) and running, but it remains offline. As it seems the device is rebooting constantly, but no Internet connection can’t be established. Who Can help to fix this?

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: WD My Cloud Home Not Detected, Not Found, Cannot Connect or Device Offline

M.B have you been able to resolve your problem?

My device is also constantly rebooting and showing a slow blinking LED. I’ve tried the reset options but it didn’t work - it just does the quick flashes for hours with nothing happening.

no solution until today

Same issue here… Was there any solution besides throwing away the device and not buying WD ever again… really frustrating to loose data to a stupid system error… really not pleased about this WD product…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

And to top it off the product gurantee ended in April this year… :frowning:

2 Likes

Unfortunately what I will report is not a fix but more of a rant.! WD ■■■■■. end of story. I was not able to get any data out of my dead MY Cloud and it refuses to start up, it’s dead. Went with Synology now.

WD never again. BAD product with no assurance or even pre warning of failure to backup data. Very disapointed with this product.

1 Like