My Cloud EX4 seems unusable now

So for a fair while now I have not been able to access my EX4 via the desktop app which seems to be a known issue on Windows 10. So I have had to use the web app instead, all of which WAS working fine until Adobe Flash Player was discontinued, and now there seems to be no way that I can upload new files to it. I don’t seem to be able to upgrade to OS 5 on this model, so what can I do? TIA.

Sounds typical with WD network storage. The answer is several days of random trial and error. The link to ‘download software’ is broken or an expired link. WD Quick View allowed me to map drives to my WD MyCloud EX4. Then it went into standby mode a few days later and won’t reconnect in Windows File Explorer even though it isn’t in standby mode anymore. And now WD Quick View won’t run actually. Downloaded it again, launch it, and Poof, nothing. Anyone home? Sometimes launching WD Access wakes things up. But it also weird, you launch the program and nothing seems to happen with it too, but sometimes it works. This is 100% typical of WD. The drives just come and go randomly. I have zero % confidence that my data is safe and accessible.

I got a Synology ss NAS which is much more reliable for the past 6 months. I’m migrating off WD for good.

Problem solved. Connected to the IP address for the NAS via Windows Explorer, then copied files over that way. I then mapped a drive to it, so it’s going to be straightforward in the future.