My cloud dashboard doesnt exist

hi,

I tried to have access to my dashboard in my cloud and it seems to not repond. Any help,please?

Carlos V

Hello,

What firmware are you running?

have you tried a drive reset and/or power cycle?

1 Like

If you want usd to help, please tell us what and/or how you have tried so far. Also check manual.

1 Like

hi hamlet,

Thank you for your repond, yesterday I managed to solved the problem. I deleted the dashboard icon on the desk of my windows 7 and reinstalled everything, since I just deleted this icon it was only added again with the new ip,so everything is working alright again. I guess the problem was that I changed the modem-router, it is called funbox,and I didnt like it so I returned to the old one and it was then when I had the problem, but as I said it is working alright now,thank you for your interest. Have a good day.

hi Shabuboy,

Thank you for your repond, yesterday I managed to solved the problem. I deleted the dashboard icon on the desk of my windows 7 and reinstalled everything, since I just deleted this icon it was only added again with the new ip,so everything is working alright again. I guess the problem was that I changed the modem-router, it is called funbox,and I didnt like it so I returned to the old one and it was then when I had the problem, but as I said it is working alright now,thank you for your interest. Have a good day.