I have 3 G-Raid Dual Drives all with Thunderbolt 2 cables.
- G-TechG-RAID with Thunderbolt 4TB PartNumber:H8248VC/A : Sept 2012
- G-Technology G-RAID with Thunderbolt Professional Dual Drive Storage System 4TB (0G02289) - Jan 2017
- G-Technology G-RAID with Thunderbolt Dual Drive Storage System 8TB (Thunderbolt-2, USB 3.0) (0G04085) - Jan 2018
I have bought a 2018 Macbook Pro which is all USB-C
I just bought a StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Problem is I need ALL of these G-Raid drives to plug into a USB-C hub that can in turn plug into my StarTech Thunderbolt 3 Dock that I plug into my Macbook.
I’d appreciate suggestions on what/how to do this?
- Daisy chain all the G-Raid drives together and plug into USB-C hub?
- Plug all the G-Raid drives into a Hub that takes Thunderbolt 2 and has an USB-C output?
I’d also appreciate links to recommended hub’s products…? There are like a billion of these types of things on Amazon and its hard to know what to pick.