Multimedia files aren't displayed

Hi to all! I am using WD TV LIVE player + 2Gb MyBook Essential. I have movies (avi, dvd), photos, music folders. Everything worked well. But yesterday i turned on the player and saw that many multimedia files weren’t displayed at all. The player  tells - There are no multimedia files in this folder. I connect my storage device to PC and everything is displayed well (all files are on their place). I made the rollback of firmware/reset. Nothing changes. May be this problem has caused after copying some files from USB flash to storage device via WD TV live player.  Where is the problem?  May be multimedia database has crashed or I should update it? I don’t want to format the storage( Seems the problem is in WD TV live…

Please close this issue. The problem was in broken WD_TV folder with multimedia database. After deleting it everything became well! But it’s unclear for me - should i turn on Multimedia library option in settings or not…

Seems the problem was really in copying the files from one storage device to another one with WD TV Live.