Moviesheets arents working

i tried using the ‘get content info’ option but it was giving me dvd covers in forgeign languages and the backbrop slideshow was really annoy.

so now i have gotten the Haris Alaska and Mojo themes and created moviesheets by thumbgen…but theyonly appear after 5 minutes as a screensaver.

its really frustrationg me.

can someone give me a dummies ‘how to’ to either get my own moviesheets working or to use the ‘get info’ but change the dvd covers and select just one background

what i do is when i get content info and if gives me the wrong cover, i open the .xml file that comes with it, scroll down and you,ll see some thumbnail links, open each one til you find the one you want, then save it, then rename it as yourfilmnamehere.metathumb and overwrite it. So if your film is say expandables, call the new image expendables.metathumb, then rescan the folder and it should appear, if it doesnt appear after the rescan just restart the smp and it should work…

thank you, that worked great for the dvd covers…is there a way to select one backdrop from that same list and save it somehow so its not a slideshow?

dunno but try and delete all the backdrops from the movie.backdrop folder and just leave the one you want, that might work

You can delete all but the backdrops except the one you want to use from the meta xml, then set the photoslide show.

To make the moviesheet semi-static.  On the HUB/SMP, select Setup, then select Photo Settings.  In the Photo Settings menu, select “Slideshow Transition” and set it to “Fade”, then select “Slideshow Interval Time” and set it for “5 minutes”.

There is no way to make it static, so this is the best you can do.