More Info Needed - The WD My Cloud is Disconnecting from the Network

Device: WD My Cloud 2TB - sn. [Deleted]

Problem: My WD My Cloud disconnects each night and each morning I find my router with the WAN turned off and I need to cycle the power to both devices to make it work again. I am novice on computers so I will give you only the information I know.

Does it mean that you…

1. Cannot find device from the Explorer Yes
  2. Cannot Access the Dashboard Yes
  3. Cannot Access device thru My Cloud App from the Same network Yes
  4. Cannot Ping the Device Didn’t try
  5. The My Cloud IP address is not present in the Routers routing table Don’t know

Clarification : What firmware are you presently using?  v03.03.02-165

Whatever additional details you can provide may also help us with your particular issue. 

1. Router Name and Model <font color="#ff0000"><span style="line-height: normal;">TP-LINK WR841N</span></font>
  2. Is the My cloud connected directly to the router <font color="#FF0000">Yes</font>
  3. How often does the device disconnect <font color="#FF0000">Daily</font>
  4. Does it disconnect after a specific set of actions <font color="#FF0000">No actions</font>
  5. LED color when offline <font color="#FF0000">Purple? or white </font>
  6. From the Dashboard

1. Content Scan Status <font color="#FF0000">Idle</font>
    2. Capacity usage Details:

1. Free Space <font color="#FF0000">1.8TB</font>
      2. Videos <font color="#FF0000">25GB</font>
      3. Tracks 180MB
      4. Photos <font color="#FF0000">80GB</font>
      5. other <font color="#FF0000">48GB</font>

New! 

1. ISP <font color="#FF0000">RDS Romania</font>
  2. Internet type (Cable/DSL/fiber/etc) <font color="#FF0000">Fiber</font>
  3. Backup/NAS software on computers? (Smartware, Windows Backup, Time Machine, QuickView, etc.) <font color="#FF0000">Smartware installed without using it, Quickview running in background</font>
  4. Antivirus software on the computer?&nbsp; If so, provide details.<font color="#FF0000"> Avira freeware</font>
  5. Firewall software on the computer?&nbsp; If so, provide details. <font color="#FF0000">No</font>
  6. Is there a USB drive attached to the My Cloud?&nbsp; If so, provide details. <font color="#FF0000">No</font>
  7. Are you willing to work with WD for additional debugging / log gathering efforts? <font color="#FF0000">Yes</font>
  8. <font color="#FF0000">Connected devices on network: Wired: 1 Laptop, 1 Smart TV, 1 WD My Cloud. Wireless: 1 Laptop, 2 Iphones, 1 Ipad, 1 PS3.</font>
  9. <font color="#FF0000"> Enabled WD Photos and WD My Cloud apps installed on 2 Iphones and 1 Ipad</font>
  10. <font color="#FF0000">2 users</font>
  11. <font color="#FF0000">Static IP, SSH off, FTP access off, Media streaming enabled, Itunes server on, </font> **&nbsp;**