Mixed Moviesheets?

Hello everyone, I’ve another issue…

I’m now seeing my movies, with covers and moviesheet. I used Thumbgen and I’m using Mojo Theme (Tinwarble). The problem is that i see the movie’s name in green (like the theme,  http://community.wdc.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/8566i806942053213F5AF/image-size/original?v=mp… with the right metadata. But… but after a few seconds, in the background, I see another sheet, like a slideshow, with the Extra Sheet (name in bold, 1080p and other things on the bottom line  https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7CKNPDnc0icRDJyNEdtVHlBY1E/edit )) and the two are badly mixed…

Hope you can help, sorry for my english  :cry:

The problem can be any number of things.

An *Easy* quick solution would be to adjust the backdrop timing delay so it stays on the 1st Backdrop.

On your SMP go to Setup > Photo Settings > Slideshow Interval Time > (scroll down and select) 5 Minutes

As stated on my Mojo thread:

To make the moviesheet semi-static.  On the HUB/SMP, select Setup, then select Photo Settings.  In the Photo Settings menu, select “Slideshow Transition” and set it to “Fade”, then select “Slideshow Interval Time” and set it for “5 minutes”.

Ok, Thank you, I’ll try with Fade and 5’. The problem is that in some case the two moviesheet are mixed in the moment I highlight the file…

Is it possibile to show just the second Moviesheet? Where do this come from? I have to say I like this more than the first, but is it part of the Mojo Theme?

Do you think that a good solution could be to erase every metadata in the folder and restart Thumbgen?

No, all you have to is edit the metadata xml.

If you open the xml in notepad, you’ll see something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  Looper   Looper   In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented - but it will be illegal and only available on the black market.  When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past, where a "looper" - a hired gun, like Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) - is waiting to mop up.  Joe is getting rich and life is good... until the day the mob decides to "close the loop," sending back Joe's future self (Bruce Willis) for assassination.   2012-09-28   In the futuristic action thriller Looper, time travel will be invented - but it will be illegal and only available on the black market.  When the mob wants to get rid of someone, they will send their target 30 years into the past, where a "looper" - a hired gun, like Joe (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) - is waiting to mop up.  Joe is getting rich and life is good... until the day the mob decides to "close the loop," sending back Joe's future self (Bruce Willis) for assassination.   118   [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uIWGOKW5OM](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uIWGOKW5OM)   7.7   R   tt1276104   R   Action   Thriller   Science Fiction       Joseph Gordon-Levitt         Bruce Willis         Emily Blunt         Piper Perabo         Jeff Daniels         Paul Dano         Tracie Thoms         Noah Segan         Pierce Gagnon         Qing Xu         Frank Brennan         Garret Dillahunt         Nick Gomez         Marcus Hester         Jon Eyez     Rian Johnson   Endgame Entertainment / Sony Pictures / FilmDistrict / DMG Entertainment / TriStar Pictures   <backdrop>LOOPER_sheet.jpg</backdrop>   <backdrop>LOOPER.jpg</backdrop>     LOOPER.mkv   N/A

The part in green is how the backdrops are displayed.  The first one will be the first to display, just edit out the ones you don’t want to display.

Thank you, on monday I’ll give a try…

Edit out=erase?

Unforunately it did not work. Toniche I’ll rebuild the folder (100 movies) with Thumbgen. Is there a way to have only the second moviesheet I linked? I’d like that more than the one with green font.

No, unfortunately there’s no way to select only one sheet to be added to the xml.  The only way to do it is to manually edit the xml.

Also, it should have worked as the backdrop is only pulled from the xml line.  Did you try clearing your media library?