Milestone Arcus

Had the program running perfectly, but had to uninstall the app then reinstall it.

Now I cant seem to get the 2 free licenses for it and its sitting with a “Needs Attention” status.

This is really annoying and frustrating. Anyone got a suggestion?

I have yet to contact support. WD imho have been on decline over the past couple of yrs. Once upon a time not that long ago WD was the gold standard for quality and support at the consumer level I’d say and now, well they’re moving towards the Seagate model which seems to be once they have your $ that ends the transaction!

Hi surroundedbytrees,

You should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this for live assistance and troubleshooting

To Contact WD for Technical Support

http://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en

The link below will allow you to call support

Create a Support Case
Create a support case with our world-class service and support team.

Good luck…you’re going to need it in my experience.

Milestone Arcus is no longer supported by Milestone or WD according to both companies. You can’t buy licenses for cameras either…I tried to for a couple of months and gave up.

I agree with you wholeheartedly about WD as a company now. I no longer will buy their products and gave away my PR2100 to my brother and then built a PC to run Blue Iris on for my cameras.

My experience was a nightmare of non-answers, being totally ignored, and then being lied to. The whole time I was also being given the runaround to talk to Milestone, and then Milestone telling me to talk to WD, then WD telling me to talk to a reseller, then the reseller telling me to talk to WD. It was infuriating and you can find my tale in this forum from late last year.

Well i created a case. Time will tell if I’m wasting my time and will also tell me if you James actually provide anything other then a canned copy/paste response.

I’m not holding my breath. Wish i had bought a QNAP or Synology tbh