Media Library problem

Hi, i wrote about that a few days ago but i now understand better my problem. When i put new files on my Wd Tv Live Hub, i can see it on the disc y: of my computer but i cant see it from my device. It does it when i used a usb flash drive and when i do the transfert via my wifi. When i try to put off and on again my media library, it doesnt appear either. The only way for me to see it from my device is to turn off my media library.

I do enjoy the advantages of the media library and really wish to find a way to make everything work. It worked well in the past but i started to had problem after the 2.06.10 firmware update. I downloaded the last firmware hpoing for a patch to solve my problem but its still there.

Thank you for your help!

CptBellick wrote:

Hi, i wrote about that a few days ago but i now understand better my problem. When i put new files on my Wd Tv Live Hub, i can see it on the disc y: of my computer but i cant see it from my device. It does it when i used a usb flash drive and when i do the transfert via my wifi. When i try to put off and on again my media library, it doesnt appear either. The only way for me to see it from my device is to turn off my media library.

I do enjoy the advantages of the media library and really wish to find a way to make everything work. It worked well in the past but i started to had problem after the 2.06.10 firmware update. I downloaded the last firmware hpoing for a patch to solve my problem but its still there.

Thank you for your help!

Try clearing the Media Library and wait for the Library to compile.

How do i do that?

Hi
Read page 163. http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/UM/ENG/4779-705046.pdf