Media files fail to display as thumbnail or open

Hi! I have a Hitron model CGNV4 router and I am running the latest version of the My Cloud Home app on my iPhone X and the latest firmware on my Home Cloud Duo (6.1.0-116). Untill the latest update I did not have any issues with your product but since then the media file previews (photos & videos) have been failing to show and under them it says not supported media type. However these are the old media files in fact I had not issue with previewing or opening them in full size.
Pls get back to me on the above hopefully with a solution as your product is useless right now.

@hottentotta Firmware 6.1.0.119 was just released and will perform a Database Migration which should correct your thumbnail preview issue.

Im having the same issue. I currently just bought the WD My Cloud Home 4 TB. i imported all my pictures and videos from a Google drive, and half of the pictures dont show.It only shows a stock icon image as the thumbnail and if I click the thumbnail it shows black screen with the same thumbnail and said file not supported and says “open in”. Im not sure what I can do. From my understanding this machine updates its firmware automatically and should have