Mac late 2016 Sierra with windows 10 boot camp installed file sharing

I purchased mycloud so my dad could access his pictures and video on Mac so he can edit them in pinnacle in Windows. I can see the pics and movies when I’m in Mac but when I switch to Windows I can’t see files in mycloud. He wanted a Mac and they said he could run pinnacle windows application because he’s familiar with it.
How can I get the cloud so he can view same files in Mac or Windows 10 boot camp?

What does “I can’t see files in mycloud” actually mean? Can Windows 10 actually access the My Cloud using Windows File Explorer either by the My Cloud name or by it’s IP address? Can Windows 10 actually access the My Cloud Dashboard?

If the Windows 10 installation under Boot Camp cannot even find or access the My Cloud then it suggests a problem with either the Windows 10 configuration or a problem with Boot Camp. Generally with Windows one needs to ensure the network is set to Private and not Public, that Workgroup is set to the same workgroup used by the My Cloud (default is Workgroup), and that NetBIOS over TCP/IP is enabled.