M2ts thumbnails

Only ONE thumbnail of m2ts files is created in each of the video folders. Generic video icons are shown for the remainder m2ts files in each of the video folder. Is it a bug? Or this problem can be fixed. Please help!

How are you viewing the thumbnails, from a PC over your home network, or remotely through mycloud.com?

They look pretty much the same except that the generic icons appearing in my iphone become grey boxes in PC. Again, only one m2ts file in a folder shows its thumbnail. However, the other file types such as avi or mov show their thumbnails normally.

Have you tried putting another m2ts file in its own folder to see if it’s a folder requirement?

It is not only the m2ts files but also the avi files. The mov files show all their thumbnails but the avi or m2ts files show at most one thumbnail in a folder even there are more than one of these files. I have rebuilt and reboot the NAS. The results are the same.

More problems are found. If I “view all” the videos in my iphone, I can see a lot of generic video icons instead of thumbnails. They are either avi or m2ts video files. If I view the video files “by date” in my iphone, only a small number of my video files show up. They are all thumbnails. It appears to me that they are bugs need to be fixed!