Lost Volume

I have an EX4100 with four hard drives using two volumes. All hard drives report as being health6 however I am no longer able to access Vol1, it is not considered when reporting available free memory either. I am also getting a report of a failed firmware update due to insufficient memory. Not sure if the insufficient memory is due to inability see volume or inability to see the volume causes insufficient memory even though there is still 2.6tb available. The error being reported is 0004 but I can’t get much of a response when trying to look that up in help documentation.

Apologies if posting in the wrong place, I just need some help please.

My Volume 1 just went away as well today. Its still showing to be good when I look at the disk, but it isn’t mounting. I didn’t change anything today.

Found the volume. For some reason the volume had been unmounted and would not remount until I put in the password for decrypting it, normally it just auto remounts. Anyway, logged into the web dashboard - Storage/Volume Encryption, select mount for Volume_1 and put in the password.

Thanks. I’m glad that worked for you. Mine was after this latest update and my volume isnt encrypted.