Looking for advice on Acronis True Image for Western Digital incremental backups

I’m in over my head on this one and I know enough not to futz with anything without knowing what I’m doing.

Here’s the scenario. I’m running Acronis True Image for Western Digital version 2023 build 39676.

Since 2021 I’ve been running weekly incremental backups. Months after a backup I would use Acronis to go into the backup and delete some of the incrementals. For example, in June I’d delete all the January backups except the first one of the month. So for the previous year I would have only twelve actual backup files, each one from the beginning of each month.

August 8, 2023 I bought a new computer. I took the secondary ssd, 2TB, from the old pc and put it in the new pc. A folder titled “backups until migration” was created on that ssd and in that folder are nineteen tibx files [which consume 1.02TB of space].

Earlier tonight I went into Acronis to delete some of the old incrementals and apparently I never initiated a new backup on the new computer. In the Acronis Backup tab is the +Add Backup button at the bottom, which then generates the Add Existing Backup option. Pointing Acronis to that folder it sees the nineteen files [one 12k tibx from 2/9/22, and eighteen files from 2023: 2/9, 3/6, 4/11, 5/11, 5/23, 5/29, 6/4, 6/10, 6/16, 6/22, 6/29, 7/5, 7/11, 7/17, 7/23, 7/30, 8/5, 8/10]. The backup files range from 46GB-68GB.

Besides creating a new backup, I’m hoping to access the eleven not-the-first-of-the-month backups and remove them (freeing about 650GB, about forty percent of the drive).

My Acronis-fu is quite lacking.

I’d’ve expected that all the backups would have registered in Acronis as a single backup, with multiple completed incrementals, however this is not the case. In the Add Existing Backup each tibx seems to be it’s own backup. I don’t even want to load a tibx unless I’m sure of what I’m doing.

Is there a way to access all the incrementals and delete them without affecting the integrity of all the backups?