Login service unavailable

On my computers it´s also working now. But I´m sure this will come again like it did already.
@luca_crippa88 did you get any feedback on your ticket?

Working also for me on MacOS Catalina now.
The support asked me to share details (the only detail was the error screenshot during login) and they asked to try today.
Probably it was a serious login server error… lasted more than 24 hours.

Hello, I’m using Windows 10 computer. The problem is not resolved yet… Is any one in this case ?

I have had same problem for 3 days now. Only slow blinking light and web interface and WD Discovery say that the My Cloud Home is Offline. Still have access to public folder via the IP address of the device, but no access to my files.
Does anybody know haw to open the box of My Cloud Home. I’d like to get the HDD out, connect it to PC and never use this device again.

Thanks in advance.

WD Discovery software on Windows 10.

The system try to connect, but nothing. I can’t use my data with the WD Discovery software on my own computer since several days. I m very embarrassed !

The issue is always present.

May be my firmware version is the problem :

so the issue could be a wrong frimware version :
https://support-en.wd.com/app/products/downloads/release-notes/note_id/29476

Are-You in the same case ?

It resolved :slight_smile: .

For people that still whith issue…

1. Desinstall completly the WD Discovery software
    How to Uninstall and Remove WD Discovery on Windows and macOS

2. Install the last version
    https://support-en.wd.com/app/products/product-detail/p/135#WD_downloads

Nope, this is not resolved. (I suppose there can be multiple causes).
Currently experiencing this on my Mac (big sur)

Installed a brand new version 30 mins ago and still experiencing this issue.

This works as a temp solution. Thanks for the details.

this not resolve my problem, the odd is… the login service is unavailable and accessing from browser is forbidden on my office network, but when the device attached on another network outside office network it can accessed, but we have to use network outside our office.

Is it possible WD is blocking our office IP?