Login problems

Hello, 

When I try to log in to WD My Cloud Dashboard UI., I get in but kicked out 1 sek after. Can´t get in, what is wrong?

edit:. I found out. Something trouble with my home network

Hello,

Thank you for sharing that you have found the solution.

Can you also share a little bit more information about the issue and the solution. This could be helpful to other users.

plz give some more info,

I have the same problem

1 Like

Hi,

Did anyone know what the solution for this problem?

I have the WD my could for two days and now I can’t lonin any more in order to make changes.

Any hint will be appreciated.

Thank you

Hello folks, wish I was posting with a solution to this, but alas I’m just another suffering the same problem :frowning:

Anybody have any ideas?

If I do get to the bottom of it, I’ll be sure to post it here.

thanks

I have not had this issue so I am not sure but I believe someone posted it was a Java issue and WD has a little publicized non Java version. Sorry, just a vague memory

Can you describe the steps you go through? Do you click on a shortcut, do you enter the IP address manually in the browser? Do you see the authentication page of the UI? Does it accept the credentials?

1 Like

From the bookmark made from my original set up (the drive’s IP address), I get the login page, with the username autofilled, but the password blank. After filling in the user name and pressing enter, the user interface page *is shown for a second or so and then reverts back to the login page.

*this is just a an example, not my actual ui

1 Like

Well folks, after getting into double figures with ‘turning it off and on again’ everything seems to be working fine again.

Hopefully that’s the last I’ll see of that problem!

1 Like

I had to power cycle the unit AND the router to get mine to come back. Hope this helps someone else.