Live video transmitting from pc to smart tv via WD TV Live?

Hi, i’m a newbee, today i’ve unboxed and installed my WD TV Live, it works like a charm and i’m enjoying it. I have a question: Is it possible to transmit live video from pc to smart tv via WD TV Live when i’m watching it on pc? If yes, how? Another one: Wired and wireless networking is working if my Kaspersky Internet Security 11 disabled but when i enable it, WD can’t browse the files on my laptop. I have tried to change settings of Kaspersky but no success. I can browse the files on my HDD via network but WD can’t browse the files on my laptop when Kaspersky is enabled. Any ideas? Thank you…

Sakinolan wrote:
Hi, i’m a newbee, today i’ve unboxed and installed my WD TV Live, it works like a charm and i’m enjoying it. I have a question: Is it possible to transmit live video from pc to smart tv via WD TV Live when i’m watching it on pc? If yes, how?..

Yes, but you will need to use a program like PlayOn.

PlayOn

Sakinolan wrote:
Another one: Wired and wireless networking is working if my Kaspersky Internet Security 11 disabled but when i enable it, WD can’t browse the files on my laptop. I have tried to change settings of Kaspersky but no success. I can browse the files on my HDD via network but WD can’t browse the files on my laptop when Kaspersky is enabled. Any ideas? Thank you…

In Kaspersky, you probably need to allow the IP range of your local devices on the network.