Length of Movie Name Causing Cover Art Problems?

Folks, I am very much a newb on my new, firmware upgraded WD TV Live but I’m making some serious headway. I purchased a 3TB WD drive and copied over about  500 movies from another hard drive used for XBMC at home. All movies are stored in subs called  which contains a folder.jpg cover (along with some .xml and additional cover art) and a \VIDEO_TS sub with VOBs inside. I selected and renamed all of the folder.jpg to moviename.metathumb. Most all of the WD TV Live entries are happily showing cover art except for ones with very long (+24 character) names. “The Firm” looks great but no cover art shows up for “Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind.” I also have a few very long file names that do show cover art but they also coincidently have special characters in them, like “Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events” with the apostrophe. No show on all my “Indiana Jones and the…” and “Starwars Episode…” and “Austin Powers in…” With a few minor glitchy exceptions everything else looks sweet. Any thoughts on what might be going on and how to get around it?

A little update: Checking the .wd_tv\thumb<Movies> subdirectory I notice all of the movie thumb subdirectories are there except any with really long subdirectory/movie names but, interestingly, it also created specific thumbs like “A Hard Day’s Night.thumb_99x138” and “National Lampoon’s Animal House.thumb_99x138” for any movie/filenames that had apostrophes in them! Could it be that the file structure is not allowed to have special characters and/or is restricted in length and this is how the WD TV Live deals with it?

Sorry, just keep adding more. In the above mentioned .wd_tv\thumb<Movies> subdirectories the subs have the movie name, like \A Fish Called Wanda then contain another sub called VIDEO_TS and, in the VIDEO_TS sub is one file named VTS_01_1.VOB.thumb_99x138. Checking these files they are all named the same but contain a shrunken, standard sized version of the appropriate cover art for the sub. However, as stated, any movie names with special characters get relegated to the freestanding moviename.thumb_99x138.

Hello, see if the following link helps. 

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/Unable-to-Get-Content-Info-on-movies-with-long-file-names/m-p/682093/highlight/true#M28455