Kudos V4.1 Beta 03 (Moviesheet SMP) ~ WEEKLY BUILD ADDED

regarding the “slow loading thumbnails” what resolution are they ? and what filesize ?

the higher the resolution and larger the filesize … the slower they will be 

most people use 200x300 30-50kb   (or myself i use 300x450 60-70kb)

Ahh, I did not check that. When I used Thumbgen, I used “I’m feeling lucky mode”… So, who knows what it spit out… It will be a pain checking all files (600+ movies w/ .jpg & sheets) maybe I’ll just re-generate them. Although, I can swear I checked the max file size when I ran it…
Now, the other issue I’m having with my photos…under “photos” section. My resolutions there are very high, so I have them being delivered via the media server (plus there’s thousands of them). I’m thinking this may be a theme issue, as they didn’t appear this way using other themes. It seems to be cropping them down somehow. I checked “use original” in settings to help this (may be making the above issue worse). I can switch back to Mochi and let you know on this…

Hi JoeySmyth,

I went through the first 30 or so thumbs and they are 223x327 (45-77kb). I even rechecked the ones I had to manually do (now I’m questioning myself) and they are the same size… any other ideas?

Also, I checked the “photos” display with the mochi theme and they are behaving the same way…hmm, I don’t remember them having a problem before. Maybe I’m losing my mind :confounded:

Anyway, I’m not as concerned about the photos right now (going to check Twonky settings) as I am with the slow thumbs…

Hi, congratulations for excellent work. I want to know if possible export the Main Sheet to 1920x1080 in Thumbgen 1.3.9.2 (now is 1280x720).

Thanks!!!

sweet baby jesus! This is one awesome theme!! Thank you Lesterbangs for sharing it on this site

perhaps even sweeter, are the genre folders, you have made. I’ve spent hours finding, trying, even creating all sorts of these, but yours are exactly what I’ve been looking for. All my genre folders are now using your theme - except one: stand up :slight_smile:

Would you consider doing a “stand up” genre folder theme in the future?

Vänliga hälsningar

T-dude

Hi, any chance this theme can be re uploaded by someone who has it? Pretty please! really wanna use these awesome movie sheets :slight_smile:

is it possible to change numbers of folders in videoview. as for now there is 8 in each row.  2 rows in total.

I want there to be more folders. so i can see perhaps 20-25-30 folders at the same time.

original.jpg

Hi there!

Would also like to try this one, but the links do not seem to work any longer…

Hi, I would also like to try out this theme.

Is there nobody who can upload it again?

Seriously. All these people using this and not one person can reupload this great looking theme? PLEASE REUPLOAD THEM AND THE MOVIE GENRE FOLDERS!!! :angry:

does anybody still have the theme they can send me a link for so i can download.

Good News !  (and some Bad)

I was looking for another theme i had backed up on my many many hard drives … you would’nt believe it, i found Kudos on the 1st one i plugged in !  :smiley:

Here’s the “Theme”

http://www.mediafire.com/download/s2dp54x64ofzu3a/KudosV4.1Beta3_SMP.zip

Here’s the “Thumbgen Templates and Profiles”

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f22h0xa56if1r5b/KudosV4+ThumbgenTemplates.zip

Now the Bad News…

I don’t have the pdf instructions or Genre Folders :cry:

P.S. Once thing i noticed … there is no “Cover Shine/Gloss” on the thumbnails … obviously this was generated by Thumbgen.

Personally, i would’ve coded the Cover Shine/Gloss into the Theme without the need to use Thumbgen to do it. :confounded:

2 Likes

You are a God among men! :laughing:

Added “Glossy” cover overlays into the Theme … so you don’t have to use Thumbgen to generate them

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5hecqd50hnaix5e/KudosGlowEdit.zip

1 Like

Hi I just installed this theme
But every time you start me this this table

how can you solve?

Grazie

Cant read that, it’s out of focus   (post a screenshot …instead of using your camera)  *see below

Also is it in English ?  if not, please translate

Insert a flashdrive (this is where the screenshots will be saved to)

Setup > Operation > Remote Setting >   *scroll down and select a button to nominate… press OK … scroll down again and you will see “Capture Screenshot” … press OK

Remove your flashdrive after 30 seconds … plug into your PC, and you will find a clear, easy to read screenshot.

Dear JoeySmyth this morning the problem has not been presented more :slight_smile:
I do not even know why but now it’s gone: D: D

I wanted to ask you some questions regarding this issue.

can kindly tell me how many seconds or minutes, we should put to ignite the WD? (So as to see if the loading time is my normal or is there something wrong)

also I wanted to ask how do I put an image of the episodes of a season? I’ll explain in a folder I have 12 episodes of a series, I’ve added the cover of the folders, but I would also include the cover to the various episodes is that possible?

one last question you can also insert the cover to the hard disk? because before I enter a unit icon on the WD is transparent

thank you excuse me too many questions
I used google translator

One very important thing

How come when I try to use the application YOUTUBE WD restarts?
you can not use youtube on this issue?

can kindly tell me how many seconds or minutes, we should put to ignite the WD? (So as to see if the loading time is my normal or is there something wrong)

If you are refering to how long it takes to upload a theme … depends on the size of the theme and wether you are wired or wireless.  overall, it should’nt take longer than a minute or two

also I wanted to ask how do I put an image of the episodes of a season? I’ll explain in a folder I have 12 episodes of a series, I’ve added the cover of the folders, but I would also include the cover to the various episodes is that possible?

folder.jpg or  0.jpg  or 0.metathumb  for the folder image

tvepisode s01e01.jpg  for each episode eg. tvepisode s01e01.mkv

one last question you can also insert the cover to the hard disk? because before I enter a unit icon on the WD is transparent

no cover for hdd possible     (without heavy modification)

One very important thing

How come when I try to use the application YOUTUBE WD restarts?
you can not use youtube on this issue?

Because it’s not the theme’s fault … it’s a hardware / firmware issue

But if I use another theme I can use youtube.

I kindly ask if they can recommend a theme that I can use youtube to make me see more films in the list at the same time and going fast

I was very interested in the execution of episodes continues, because many issues when it ends an episode the second episode does not go forward alone, but you have to click the button again ok because the play button and disabled
strange but true!

thanks

thanks so much for this i didnt realize someone found it.