Knowledge base page browser refused as it is insecure

Hi, I would really like to get to article 202 as my ex2 ultra is slow at everything, ready to take it back. BUT get this message from firefox browser, can we please fix this so I can try an avoid calling support for now:

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to support.wdc.com. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely.

What can you do about it?

support.wdc.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the web site’s administrator about the problem.

Try another browser (eg. Chrome)… you can have more than one installed on your computer.

I have no issues visiting and reading KBA’s (knowledge base articles) on support.wdc.com using Google Chrome.