Keepvault - no customer service

Don’t expect any response from keepvault customer service. they don’t reply. and they don’t help.
I made the mistake of buying a 3-year plan, and about halfway through, I copied my backed up sentinal data to new mycloud NAS, and deleted my keepvault backups, but they never freed up my online space. I deleted every machine and all of my data, but they say I have reached my quota. won’t let me back up anything. never respond to requests for help. can’t get a refund either. they are thieves. zero bytes used, but that’s over my 100 GB quota.

Hi @Jimmei_John,

Please refer below link to check Use of Third Party Software or Websites:

Please refer below to check User should use Acronis True Image for Western Digital to backup their drives:

Thanks, I have scrapped my old WD Sentinal, which is where the Keepvault software was. I created the Keepvault account and signed up for 3 years, on the sentinal, but keepvault is also available for windows, and I tried to use that to backup my MyCloud shares. it worked for a while, until I hit the brick wall of my quota. But as I related above, I now don’t have any data at all backed up there, yet they say I am over 100GB. the biggest issue I am trying to alert others to is that Keepvault does not respond to any support requests. plus they don’t know how to calculate data used. some users still have Sentinel servers, and may appreciate the warning. I paid for about a year and a half of service that I cannot use.
I am enjoying both Goodsync and Acronis on my new MyCloud NAS devices.