Kann mich nicht mehr in der App für MyCloud OS 3 einloggen

Hallo an alle User hier,

habe auf meiner WD My Cloud OS 3 Platte ein paar Filme, die ich anschauen möchte, kann mich aber leider via App gar nicht mehr anmelden.
Es erscheint immer diese Fehlermeldung, die ich als Foto anhänge. Auf dem nächsten Bild seht ihr den Icon der App die ich bisher ohne Probleme benutzt habe.
Kennt vielleicht jemand von euch das Problem, und kann mir da weiterhelfen???

Vielen Dank für Eure Mühe und Hilfe, und ein schönes Wochenende

LG,
Rüdiger

cloud Icon

With the termination of OS3 support the OS3 My Cloud mobile app will no longer work to access a OS3 My Cloud device either on a local network or on a remote network.

My Cloud OS3 End of Service
https://www.westerndigital.com/support/software/my-cloud-os/os3/os3-eos

Q: Will my device stop working if I can’t upgrade to My Cloud OS 5? Will I lose access to my data?
A: After the services are shut down, you can only access the device on a local network. Access through the My Cloud OS 3 mobile app or web app won’t work. Email notifications won’t be delivered. Devices that had auto-update enabled received a final firmware update that disabled remote access and outbound traffic to cloud services. Now, support has ended and you have to use your local network to access your device.

One has a few options to regain local network access to their OS3 My Cloud device on their mobile device (iOS/Android).

1. Use a third party free or paid “file manager” app that can be found in the app store for your mobile device. One can then download the media file to play back using the default media playback app on their mobile device.
  2. To play media from a local network OS3 My Cloud that has “media serving/Twonky DNLA media server” enabled one can use a DLNA client app on their mobile device to stream media.

For example on Android OS, one can use Bubble UPnP or VLC (iOS download or Android download) to stream certain types of media from their local network OS3 My Cloud device. There are similar DLNA client apps, both free or paid, available on iOS and Android.

#WDUserRewards

Thank you very much for your help and answer.
Could you perhaps explain to me how I can now access the disk???
Many Thanks for your help,
Rüdiger

For Windows computers, one would use Windows File Explorer to access their local network My Cloud.
For Macintosh computers, one would use Mac Finder to access their local network My Cloud.
For iOS and Android mobile devices, one would use a third party file manager app that they download and install from their mobile device’s “app” store to access their local network My Cloud.

On Windows or Mac computers one can “map” My Cloud Shares to make access to My Cloud Shares easier.

How to Map a My Cloud or NAS Device on Windows
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9323

How To Map a My Cloud or NAS Device on macOS
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24148

Edit to add: If you want to regain remote access to a My Cloud in a remote location then you will have to setup your own method or remote access. This can include enabling the insecure FTP option in the My Cloud Dashboard and enabling port forwarding in the router the My Cloud is connected to. Or setting up a VPN server on the MY Cloud’s local network and use a VPN client for remote VPN access.

#WDUserRewards