Java error on wd2go

I cannot view my shares on wd2go as it the java just hands and stays there.   I am running os x 10.10.1  safari 8.0.2

So I updated the java version to Java 8 update 31 and it continually says java version not up to date although I’ve confirmed that it is running this version.  When ignoring the error, I get an error even though I’ve added the site as an exception to the site list in java security

Can someone please help me to get wd2go set up correctly?  This is driving me crazy - spent over 3 hours trying to set up!

Hi twigster28, welcome to the WD Community. Have you tried using the WD desktop app to access the My Cloud?

http://support.wdc.com/product/download.asp?groupid=904&sid=210&lang=en

You said, Can someone please help me to get wd2go set up correctly?

What are you trying to set up? Once you type in your e-mail address and password, click on the My Cloud icon Java should work. If working properly you may see this, see image below.

WDMyCloudJavaUse.JPG

If you check Do not show this again for apps from the publisher and location above, it should not show up the next time. Then click on the Run button.

Are you able to provide any images of what you have pop up when you try to open your My Cloud?

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)