Issues I'm facing with MyCloud Home

I have purchased mycloud home 6TB recently.
Is it really MyCloud Home doesn’t have a dashboard like the previous version? if no why is that?
I’m facing a lot of issues with this one like:

1. When I enable auto backup for a mobile device it’s keeps copying the files multiple times everytime backup run, so it’s acting like full backup not just syncing.
  2. Same issue I face when I do a USB copy.
  3. No notification received about the status of the copy procedure whether it’s done, still running and percentage reached.
  4. I have deleted some large folder to fix above issues (around 1TB) since more than three days but till this moment the available space still shows wrong value. Actually I have deleted everything and still show me available space is 4.45TB out of 6TB!!!
  5. deleted photos and videos still visible on mobile app under photos tab even after I cleared the cache.
  6. I read a post saying that there are batch jobs running for deleting large files and syncing, where I can monitor these batch jobs.

Until this time am not able to work with this product for the purpose I purchased it for, I hope to get a quick response on my above issues in order to be able to take my decision whether to use it or not.

Hi raminassar,

You should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this for live assistance and troubleshooting

To Contact WD for Technical Support

http://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en

The link below will allow you to call support

Create a Support Case
Create a support case with our world-class service and support team.