iSCSI targets have disappeared

Hi,

I have the EX2 with two 6 TB drives in Raid 1 mode. I had two iSCSI partitions, one slightly less than 2 TB one about 2TB. They are gone! And I’m freaking. The instructions on the site appear to be beyond my innate capabilities as I’ve never used PUTTY and am on a windows machine.

They don’t show up on my drives, the windows initiator can’t find them, and they are not visible on the web panel under Storage, iSCSI.

Help!:smile:

Thank you for any assistance you can give.

Hi,

I understand I can use WinSCP to access the images of the partitions. Do I just use the device IP address? I did, and logged in, but I don’t see anything… Any ideas?

Hello there,

Normally you would have to browse through the unit till you find the locations of the images, however, i do not know the exact location, let’s see if another user can share some information or tips on this matter

Hi, when I connect to the unit with Win SCP I don’t see anything. I am very basic in my knowledge of this. I just connect to it by putting in the IP address that shows up in explorer when I click on the icon in network under file explorer. I then connect with Win SCP like it is a site at that IP address.

Am I doing it right?

Thank you for your response.