Is the WD3200AAKS an Advanced Format drive?

I need to know if the WD3200AAKS is an Adnanced Format drive, and if so how to download the alingment software. When I try to download the software the page tells me the download is restricted registration. I cloned the drive using a Diskology DiskJocky Pro. The OS is Windows XP Pro.

Register your drive serial number and you will be able to download the software…

https://websupport.wdc.com/registration/index.asp?wdc_lang=en

Did that, when I trie to download the software it tells me that it is restricted, and does not let me

Dude

It’s restricted… You need to register the drive as Awopero instructed and after that you will be able to download from the registration page

How to Register a Product

Um… Not sure what you mean, I registered the drive using the form… It still does not give me access. What is Awopero instructed? You still have not ansered the question " Is the WD3200AAKS an Advanced Format drive?" yes or no

Sorry  I see what Awopero is rather who… I had allready registered the drive long before I decided to look for answeres on the forum… Thanks

PCOECSI wrote:

Um… Not sure what you mean, I registered the drive using the form… It still does not give me access. What is Awopero instructed? You still have not ansered the question " Is the WD3200AAKS an Advanced Format drive?" yes or no

Nope

That explains why restriction to access the software… Thanks Wizer