I formated the HD and lost SmartWare

Good afternoon!

Hello, I am Brazilian and came here in the community WD, trying to solve a big problem, because in my country, the support is poor = (

I bought an HD My Passport Essentials, and it comes with the program SmartWare it, I’ve been inventing you move the program to a folder to organize your hard drive and install it there, but just tried this q, gave error when installing windows and not I even checked the drive by moving the program to its original location.

I, in desperation, formatted the whole HD, thinking that she would find it SmartWare download site, to leave the way I found when I bought the HD, but did not find the full version of this software for download, only the firmware update and Update the SmartWare.

now I can not in any way put the program on my hard drive again, because he did not think the way I found the drive sorry if English was not good, because I’m using google translate lol

Please I’m waiting for a response

(problema resolvido, já troquei o HD por um novo na loja onde comprei, obrigado e saudações brasileiras! o/)

In Case you Wish to Download the Files Once more Use the Link Below

http://wdc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wdc.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=5419&p_created=1271690740&p_sid=xjq5Ceck&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_srch=1&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MSwxJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9wYWdlPTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD01NDE5&p_li=&p_topview=1

1 Like

Good Afternoon.
I have a problem with my NAS. work in the company ALUKIT panama, the young man who was working before in the post of technical support, configure the NAS, and now the manager want to make a change, I have no cpontraseña the NAS could do to get it.
my NAS is the model WD10000D033 WDG2NC10000 1 TB Ethernet 10/100/1000

sorry for the English I’m using a translator …

Resetting the Unit Will be The Solution For you!

Ressetting the NAS Will Erase the Previous Passwords and Settings And You will Be able access it once more

For further Information About how to Reset the NAS Click in the Link Below…

Blue rings in this Case :

http://wdc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wdc.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1521&p_created=1172595028&p_sid=69UNTjck&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_srch=1&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9OSw5JnBfcHJvZHM9Mjg4LDMyMSwyMjEmcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PTMuMjIxJnBfY3Y9JnBfcGFnZT0xJnBfc2VhcmNoX3RleHQ9cmVzZXQ!&p_li=&p_topview=1

Click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the ‘Accept as Solution’ button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.

2 Likes