How to revert to original Mochi theme for SMP?

I installed the Mojo theme and gave it a go. After using it I decided to go back to the original Mochi theme for the SMP. I thought I would find it in Appearances but it wasn’t there. I ended up doing a reset to get it back but there has to be a better way. Any suggestions?

Nope…  That’s it.

I was afraid that that was the only way to revert back to original theme. It’s too bad they don’t make it available as a download to install on top of the current theme.

It should be in appearance, where you also select the Mojo theme. If you install a theme, you can always select the original theme there… at least I can without issue on mine.

“It should be in appearance, where you also select the Mojo theme. If you install a theme, you can always select the original theme there… at least I can without issue on mine.”

Hmmm. I’ll have to take a closer look at Appearance. I didn’t see the Mochi theme there or any other indication of the original theme. In fact I didn’t see the Mojo theme there, I downloaded that from a link on one of these pages. Thanks for the suggestion. I’m still learning the SMP which is FAR superior to the 2nd gen. WD TV live HD.

It’s under Appearance/User Interface Themes.