How to reset my PR4100 to its factory defaults?

My PR4100 w/24TB’s has been a brick for about 2 years now. I have power cycled it 100 times, held the reset button in for 4 seconds and 40 seconds. I’ve left it unplugged for months before plugging it back in. All it does when the power comes up is the power button flashes continually blue, the up and down arrows don’t work and the screen says; Welcome to WD My Cloud PR4100. Windows 10 won’t detect it and none of the WD apps work with it. I don’t remember the ip address or what I named it? As expensive as it is, there has to be an easy way to fix it?

Hey, did you solved this problem? I have the same issue with mine :frowning:

Sorry to hear that, I have a similar issue today and was seeking a solution. If you manage to fix this, please let us know. It was working perfectly fine until today I wasn’t able to access it. I tried to hold down the power button for 4 sec to shutdown, it doesn’t even work. The minute I press the power button, it turns off right away. When I press the power button again, it comes back on, but doesn’t seem like it has shutdown more like it was on sleep mode.

Do you still have your PR4100?