How to download HGST Device Manager 3.2?

HGST Device Manger is a HGST SSD utility.(SAS and NVMe)

The user guide of ‘HGST Device Manager’ can be downloaded from Western Digital web site.

The User Guide said ’ the user may download the package(s) from the HGST Support website.’

• from the user guide page 21

But I cannot find find ‘HGST Divice Manager 3.2’ from HGST support website or Western Digital web site.

Where’s the software?

There’s no utility for HGST NVMe/SAS SSDs such as Intel® Solid State Drive Toolbox or Samsung Magician or Micron Storage Executive.

It is pathetic that HGST(Western Digital) has no ‘HGST Device Manager’ but has a user guide for the nonexistent software and links it on every product page for NVMe/SAS SSDs.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiOyIey25XhAhWC2qQKHTlkCh4QFjADegQIARAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fhgst-device-manager.software.informer.com%2F3.2%2F&usg=AOvVaw1vksH9lrz_AcxpQNtoSI3y

Thank you very much.

=========
Download link for HGST Device Manager

Software Informer subscribe-support@informer.com
금 2018-11-16 오전 4:06

Hi!
Thank you for using Software Informer.

The download link for the requested software cannot be found. We will update our database soon and let you know when HGST Device Manager is available for download.
Please confirm your request to get the download link as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Software Informer Team

===============

Software Informer subscribe-support@informer.com
오전 2:02 (13분 전)

Hi!
Thank you for using Software Informer.

The download link for the requested software cannot be found. We will update our database soon and let you know when HGST Device Manager is available for download.
Please confirm your request to get the download link as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Software Informer Team

==========

I received the same link.(no-link)

2018-11-16
2019-03-25

Can you download the software?

To download HGST Device Manager, please enter your email and we will send you the link when it becomes available… sorry i cant doewnmload it either… tried with version 3.1 and 3.2 same thing

Found site
APPLICATION HGST HGST DEVICE MANAGER 3.4.0 - touslesdrivers.com

the download seems legit …

Direct Link HGST Device Manager 3.4

oops HGST Ultrastar SN200 is not listed amongst the supported drives, it could still work… i dont have yet … so i cant test… yet…

To download HGST Device Manager 3.2, you can typically visit the official HGST or Western Digital website. Look for their support or downloads section, where you should find a list of available software and drivers for their products. Navigate to the HGST Device Manager section and select version 3.2 for download from this website virginia. If you encounter any difficulties, their customer support or online documentation might provide additional guidance.