How to delete services

I live in Canada.  Accuweather does not list my city.  Netflix is not available, and probably neither are some others.

Can I add the Canadian weather channel?

Can I delete the services I will never use?

I don’t think that you can delete the services.  I live in Canada and Accu weather has my small town in it.

How did you get your town?  I enter Ottawa, and I get 4 or 5 “Ottawas” in the US, but nothing in Canada.  The manual says you can go through a list, starting with continent, country, etc, but no list appears… just text entry for US locations.

johnchaffey wrote:

How did you get your town?  I enter Ottawa, and I get 4 or 5 “Ottawas” in the US, but nothing in Canada…> * * *

Then you’re not typing “Ottawa.”  For most cities outside the US, you have to type the WHOLE THING.

As soon as I typed the “A” in Ottawa, I get

Ottawa Municipal, KS

Ottawa, Canada (Ontario)   ← I presume this is the one you want.

Ottawa, South Affrica (Kwazulu-Natal)

I found the answer, thanks for the inspiration.  You have to enter Ottawa, Canada one letter at a time.  The lists don’t work.

The lists DO work.   As soon as you finish typing OTTAWA, your city appears in the list.

However the question about deleting unwanted services and/or adding your own remains…

For those of us who are living outside the US, this is sort of a low priority thing to consider.

You can’t delete them, but what you can do is add the ones you DO use to the favorites, and then access that via the dashboard.

But theres still no way to add any services or apps at this time?