One of my WD red drives is failing. I want to create an RMA but how? I have done the following:
- I have registered the drive with WD
- I am logged in to https://westerndigital.secure.force.com/
- I click WD Quick Links > Registered products
- I see a list of the drives I registered. One of these drives is the one that is failing. It states that it is “In warranty”. I click the link “Create an RMA” on the right side of this drive.
- The page https://westerndigital.secure.force.com/ind/ID_CreateRMA?serial=*** opens (I removed the serial number)
- The page states “We will take you through a number of simple steps so that you may receive an RMA and return your drive to us in exchange for a replacement.” and some more explanation.
- But now what? I cannot click any link or button to proceed. I am probably missing something very obvious.