How to crate xml Info for Movies on a Mac?

Hey Guys,

does anybody know how to create the xml info for Movies in the Hub? I am using a Mac so it should be a Mac software. I plan to store the videos on my WD Live Hub storage.

Thanks!

Thumbgen is used the most, but is Windows-only. Try Google, and if nothing is to be found… Well, try Windows?

1 Like

I’m sure that you can find something, but if for some strange reason then you can’t then you can type one up or open one using just a text file editor.  It is much like an html file and just requires a certain structure.  If you do need to go that rout I would suggest just using the get info on a movie that can supply one an then just looking at the file.

1 Like

Sorwen wrote:

I’m sure that you can find something, but if for some strange reason then you can’t then you can type one up or open one using just a text file editor.  It is much like an html file and just requires a certain structure.  If you do need to go that rout I would suggest just using the get info on a movie that can supply one an then just looking at the file.

Heheh…  Have you ever seen what the Hub creates?   It’s all on one single line!  :)

To make it readable, I open it in Microsoft XML Notepad (available free from MS’s website) and then re-save it from there.

1 Like