How to change weather place and fahrenheit to celsius?

Within the german UI select Dienste, then Accuweather. Inside you can switch your hometown and from Fahrenheit to Celsius

Itā€™s the enligh UI ?

Canā€™t really see it anywhere

At the top left you can move between inputting your location and C / F by using the right / left arrow on the remote, then click OK. It will change from C to F or F to C plus MPH to KPH or KPH to MPH.

How do you guys ā€œget up thereā€

When i push up, nothing happens ?

Superc wrote:

How do you guys ā€œget up thereā€

When i push up, nothing happens ?

Thats because you are already there!

Its purely ā€˜Change Locationā€™ and F or C on that screen. The selection in orange is already made when entering AccuWeather. You just use the right and left arrow buttons on the remote to highlight either ā€˜Change Locationā€™ or F / C  and press OK. With ā€˜Change Locationā€™ you get an input screen and with F / C it simply swaps between the two.

Perhaps I should also mention that you have to enter services / accuweather to update the on-screen display next to the clock. I just realised that you may be referring to the on screen display of temperature in the top right hand corner next to the clock.

1 Like

Yes, this is this one I reffering to :slight_smile:

The one in the top right cornerā€¦

Superc wrote:

Yes, this is this one I reffering to :slight_smile:

The one in the top right cornerā€¦

So has your question been answered? You change it on the services / accuweather screen.