How to add to an existing folder

I purchased one of the backup drives. Started loading files, including a folder of music. I want to add more music to the backup drive folder, (iTunes music) but I’m not sure how to just add the new music. It seems like I have to re-backup everything in my iTunes music folder, which is a lot of songs and takes forever. Is there a way to copy over an existing folder, so that just the new material is added? If so, how do I do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Drag and Drop what you want to add. Remember the WD My Cloud is just another computer with some extras that come with it.

WDMyCloudComputer.jpg

See my post in this discussion/topic; http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/uploading-music-from-Itunes-to-mycloud/m-p/797967#M21621, You don’t have to move all of them, only the ones you want to move.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)

I have a Mac computer. What I did was take the iTunes music folder, and dragged that to the WD My Cloud. It copied all the songs. I want to be able to take the iTunes music folder, and just drag that to the Cloud drive, so that it copies over jjust the new songs, (I can do this on my Mac with any type of file folder) but it seems like the Cloud wants to re-copy all the songs in the iTunes folder. Is there a way to get around this?