How i can clean up my NVM SSD WD SN750

Hi everyone! Im new here!
I have 1 Q :

when i was tryin REinstall my win10 pro i get that thing:

You have selected to Format a security frozen device. This operation will not be successful. To erase user data, perform Sanitaze ( i was tryin - not workin).

and after that:

Format NVM Operation Failed

help please

im using Western Digital SSD Dashboard btw

Erase Drive with create a bootable USB drive

Anyone here ? PCIE NVM SSD in frozen state. How can i fix it ?

The program PartedMagic can solve your problem.

PartedMagic? Wtf? I spent my money and give it to WESTERN DIGITAL. Also, WESTERN DIGITAL provide software for SN750 ( WESTERN DIGITAL SN 750). WesternDigiral DashBoard…You now? Why it is NOT WORKING ? And why i must use PartedMagic ? Wtf is PartedMagic? I have guarantee on my new SSD. And i must use ORIGINNAL SOFTWARE. WHY ITS NOT WORKING ???

btw that was last time when i give money for Western Digital. 0 support

Why blame WD directly?
Failed hardware and/or software is usually an issue caused by multiple hardware and software additions, with the hope and not the expectation that it will work together anytime, anywhere.

Why Blame WD directly? Cuz my OLD samsung SSD is working fine! with ORIGINAL software. Stop tellin me ■■■■■■■■ and give me desigion. LEGIT DESIGION WICH MUST BE PROVIDED BY WESTERN DIGITAL.NOT FCKN PARTEDMAGIC ( 20$ THX YOU SOOO MUCH !!!)

that was last time WD ! GOOD BYE !!! NO MORE MONEY FROM ME !!! F Y !!

i build my PC BY MY OWN HANDS. AND JUST DONT EVEN TELL ME THAT IT IS MY FAULT AND IM STUPID !!! 15 FCKN YEARS… AND FIRST TIME I TRY TO USE WD HARDWARE…NO MORE !!!NO FCKN MORE GGOD BYE !!! USELESS

AND ALSO. MY CONFIG:

ASRock z390 extreme4
i7 8700k
32 GB HyperX
MSI gtx 2080ti

and also your fckn useless SSD ( WD SN750)…

FACEPALM*

YOU : tellin me “Failed hardware and/or software is usually an issue caused by multiple hardware and software additions”

ME: FCK YOU AND GOOD BYE 4EVER

Like computers … high temperature inside the brain can cause serious disruptions.

For your information … ASRock Z390 Extreme4 is known for its booting problems. There are better motherboards to choose.

PROOFS PLEASE

not “Blablablabla”

My mobo is fine lol… ALL PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE IS FROM YOUR USELESS NVM SSD SN750

Not mine … I’m not a WD employee, but just a satisfied user like many others.
I use SSDs from Micron, Samsung, WD and I can say that if there is a problem, it is always a combination of wrong bios and/or wrong windows registry settings.

… And yes, sometimes it’s annoying and more often even frustrating, but that’s no reason to blame just one, and fur sure no reason to shoute (using capital letters). That only indicates you’re not capable to handle a problem and to solve it properly.