How do I view photos using the WD Photos iPad App?

I have the WD My Book World Edition NAS drive and I understand you can use the WD Photo iPad/iPhone app to view pictures that are on that drive.  Has anyone been able to do this?  I went through the steps to setup a MIONET account and link it up but I don’t see any of my content.  The app does show my NAS drive, and I can click on it but it doesn’t find anything to view.  The documentation is poor on this feature and I was trying to see if this is a good way to view pictures on my network.  Has anyone been able to get this to work?

The WD Photos app will display .jpg/jpeg files in the Public\Shared Pictures that have been transcoded by MioCrawler (part of MioNet). As soon as your drive is attached to a MioNet account it will begin transcoding all the .jpg/jpeg files in the Public\Shared Pictures folder.

Please make sure if you are moving files to the Public\Shared Pictures folder that you have them in easy to understand folders. Once the files are in the Shared Pictures folder, they are immediately setup for transcoding. If they are moved or deleted before they have been transcoded the entire process will take longer to complete. Depending on the number of files and their sizes, transcoding them all can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few weeks.