How do I connect my wd TV live hub to my ipad 2 to watch mov

How do I connect my wd TV live hub to my ipad 2 to watch movies stored in my WD???. I am connected through WI- FI.

Use a SMB File Browsing app (Like File browsers) Or Use a DLNA Client App (any number of them)

Rajugoel wrote:

How do I connect my wd TV live hub to my ipad 2 to watch movies stored in my WD???. I am connected through WI- FI.

You need to install appropriate apps on your iPad.  Two I like and use are FileBrowser and Twonky Beam.  These have been discussed numerous times in these forums, so search for the discussions.  There are others, so search the Apple App store for ideas, although the two mentioned are best for starting out with.

Keep in mind that the only video formats you can stream to your iPad are those the iPad natively supports, and if you want to watch other formats you need more specialized apps on the iPad as well as get assist from your PC.  These apps are for advanced users.

I use the BuzzPlayerHD ipad application to stream music and movies from the Hub to an Ipad.  Like Tony said the Ipad will only play formats it supports.  The Hub itself supports far more.