Hey.. WD When will you open your service?. give us certainty!

We are really waiting for information from WD regarding the down service. our life depends on your service. give us certainty and updates. Thus reducing the burden of our frustration. we are waiting for your information.

Hi @DAASH,

Western Digital is currently experiencing a service outage impacting the following products: My Cloud, My Cloud Home, My Cloud Home Duo, My Cloud OS5, SanDisk ibi, SanDisk Ixpand Wireless Charger.

We are working to restore service. We apologize for any inconvenience. Service Status and updated notifications can be monitored at http://status.mycloud.com/os4.

These clowns have not even acknowledged how their entire online store is still down!!! No one is talking about how they are probably going to report a loss of 50 MIL in revenues this quarter because of their online store being down. Can’t do an RMA, and can’t buy products from them at their store!!! I ordered on April 4 and they still won’t ship and can’t check status, just leads to maintenance pages!!! Incredible deception to only ever give updates about their cloud services, while this entire time their entire store has been down and remains down!!! What a scandal they are hiding!!! Short this stock!!! It will probably crash 30% when they report Q2 earnings and its missing $50MIL because they didn’t sell 1 product in April!!!