Help

hi , when you add music to the player in the music folder the cds are all neatly filed in their own folder with album art showing. is  it possible to do this with film and picture files? 

ive added a lot of the missus photos and a lot of mine. is it possible to keep them separate in the photo files? its kind of annoying having a mashup of our photos? 

can i keep a folder on the media canter that i do not wish to share?

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Regards,

keithomas wrote:

hi , when you add music to the player in the music folder the cds are all neatly filed in their own folder with album art showing. is  it possible to do this with film and picture files? 

ive added a lot of the missus photos and a lot of mine. is it possible to keep them separate in the photo files? its kind of annoying having a mashup of our photos? 

can i keep a folder on the media canter that i do not wish to share?

You can add images to video by naming a .jpg file the same as the file (for example if you have a movie called “Ardvark Rocks.avi” you would add a “Ardvark Rocks.jpg” file in the same folder). You can also add images to folders by adding a “folder.jpg” image in the folder itself (so if you have a “Science Fiction” folder, you’d put the folder.jpg file in the Science Fiction folder to see the image whenever your in the folder above it) – it’s a bit of a manual process, but it makes things look real nice :slight_smile: